Friday 8 May 2015

University of Atlanta is bringing out the emotional side of everyone on this Mother’s Day

This Mother’s Day, University of Atlanta is celebrating it to the fullest, it’s not just about presenting your mom that kitchen appliance that she always wanted or breakfast in bed, its right from the heart through words, giving you a chance to come out and say those things for your mom that you always felt but never expressed. Things never last, but memories live forever.
“When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.”
― Erma Bombeck
On 10th of May, UofA is celebrating Mother’s day to admire and give tribute to mothers all over the world, recognizing the struggles and contributions she makes each day for their children and family. Mothers are like Queen Bees, Who live to give their child the best food and shelter with love and care. UofA asked their student to share their feeling about their moms.
Blog
A letter to my mother:
Dear Mom, at the breakfast table today, you told me all you want for Mother’s day is to spend some time with you. This wasn’t the first time she said those words to me, but today I realized something. It took me 20 years to realize it that , you were chosen to be my mother for a reason , Nobody in the world could handle the emotional monster in me, you love and care has taught me so much in the past couple of years .  Through this letter, I want to let you know that Mom, You’re the best!!
Student of University of Atlanta
The second Mother’s Day message was also from a student; her words were as overwhelming as a mother’s hug.
“I haven’t seen my mother for the past seven years, but she always there with me, Whenever I want to talk to her I close my eyes and she’ is there with me, listening to every word I say., she’s always in front of my eyes. I want her to just laze in her lap and tell her how much I need her and talk to her all night long, then fall asleep in her warm lap. I still remember how we used to talk all night long, and then she tucked me in. I love you, mom, I miss you with all my heart”
Let’s give all we have to our mother on this day. However they are, wherever they are, alive or dead, they can never escape away from our spirit and mind. The ultimate prize that we can and should give to our mothers on Mother’s Day is to make a resolution to elevate ourselves not merely as great personalities but as good persons.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there, from University of Atlanta! To cherish this day with us follow us onFacebook , Googleplus , Pinterest and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment